SAN-EI Kagaku Co., Ltd. has gained a high level of confidence from customers since its establishment in 1950, through the continuous improvement of our unique technologies and R&D capabilities.
We would like to support the product development of customers, in order to contribute to the construction of a secure, safe and sustainable society.
INOUE Eiichi President
In order to contribute to the creation of a sustainable society, SAN-EI Kagaku Co., Ltd. will protect the safety and livelihood of employees and their families, and continue to improve the technological capabilities to support the product development of customers.
- We shall comply with the laws, ordinances and regulations in all countries and the requirements of customers, in order to conduct activities in accordance with social ethics.
- We shall respect the human rights of all people, eliminate discrimination, and prohibit any action which will impair the dignity of individuals, including harassment.
- We shall, as well as contribute to the construction of a sustainable society, take action towards environmental protection and biodiversity conservation.
- We shall respect the individuality of employees, and provide fair evaluation and treatment, in order to create a safe and comfortable working environment.
- We shall provide products which satisfy customers, in consideration of the safety and reliability of the products.
- We shall build business relationships with business partners based on fair rules, in order to establish reliable relationships, striving for mutual development.
- We shall participate and cooperate in activities which contribute to a safe and secure lifestyle of the community and cultural activities, aiming for coexistence with the community.
- We shall appropriately manage and utilize the assets of the company, in order to promote improvements in the efficiency of the business activities, striving for continuous development.
- We shall conduct fair activities while maintaining sound and transparent relationships with political and public administrations.
- We shall block any relationships with antisocial forces which would have an effect on the social order and safety.